The Essentials of Biomedical Testing eLearning course is an online based course that provides an introduction to the world of biomedical testing. Broken down into six sections, this training course offers a mix of informational talking points and demonstrations across a series of videos to clearly communicate the topics outlined below. Upon completion of the course, self-check quizzes are included and a certificate of completion will be awarded.
This course is tailored for lab managers and operators in the biomedical industry, and test method developers who want a brush up on terminology.
- Introduction to the bio market and applications
- Specimen considerations (samples vs. specimens, types of specimens, specimen preparation, testing environments)
- Test types (tension, compression, bend, fatigue, biaxial, etc.)
- Standard compliance (standards committees, test standards, examples)
- Test Results (results vs. calculations, Six Sigma, statistical analysis and tools, gauge R &R)
- Regulatory Considerations (IQ, OQ, and PQ, audits, FDA 21CFR Part 11, product approvals)
After completing this course, you will be familiar with the basics of biomedical testing. In addition, you will have also gained knowledge about specimens, testing types, test standards, test results, and regulatory considerations.
Course DetailsPrerequisites: None
Duration: 1 Hour
Payment Options: Paypal, Credit Card, or Standard Company Purchase Order
Course PDF: Download Here
Course Outline: Download Here
If you have any questions, please contact us.Note: Our eLearning courses are intended for individual users. The course will be available for a single viewing completion within 90 days of your purchase date. For group rates, please contact Instron Training.
*Firefox and Chrome are the recommended browser when logging into the eLearning Portal.
**eLearning portal accepts credit cards, PayPal and purchase orders.
If using a purchase order or check, please contact the Instron Training Center